Anxious for Nothing (Young Readers Edition) : Living Above Anxiety and Loneliness
- Author: Max Lucado
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Availability: 1 In Stock
- ISBN: 9781400229543
- Binding: Paperback
Our kids are under tremendous stress and pressure, with a rapidly changing culture demanding more and more from them. More attention, more screens, more intensity, more fear. Anxious for Nothing helps young people overcome the anxiety and pressures of today's world and come to a deeper understanding of God's loving presence as promised in Philippians 4:6-7, drawing on content from Max Lucado's bestselling book of the same name.
In this chaotic age of social media, packed schedules, and an increasing awareness of the world's problems, it's normal for kids to feel overwhelmed sometimes. But the good news of the gospel has not changed. This encouraging book will help tweens and teens take control of their feelings, develop emotional understanding, and choose to focus on God's truth.
This much-needed book adapts content from You Are Not Alone and Anxious for Nothing. With the warmth and authenticity that has made him a beloved pastor and writer, Max Lucado offers middle graders and tweens
* biblical hope and powerful strategies to help them flourish amidst struggles
* encouragement that God is near, He cares, and He listens
* truths to claim for themselves in difficult moments
* practical ways to work through their worries and rely on God's faithfulness
This special edition of Anxious for Nothing also includes:
* a note to kids from author Max Lucado
* application questions, journal prompts, and activities that guide kids in Christ- focused mindfulness
* callouts and infographics featuring relevant Bible verses, and take-aways
* sidebars addressing technology-related stress
Practical, motivating, and biblically grounded, Anxious for Nothing (Young Readers Edition) is a timely book for kids who feel overwhelmed, lonely, or anxious, or who simply want to experience God's abundant joy and peace.