Tags: , January Sale , John , Luke , Mark , Matthew
Rose Guide to the Gospels: Side-by-Side Charts and Overviews
- Author: Rose Publishing
- Publisher: Rose Publishing
- Availability: 1 In Stock
- ISBN: 9781628628111
- Binding: Paperback
Rose Publishing introduces Rose Guide to the Gospels, your quick reference guide through the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. With pictures, charts, and a user-friendly format, this introduction to the four Gospels helps you explore the people, places, and stories in the life of Jesus.
- An introduction to the Jewish and Greco-Roman world in the time of Jesus.
- An overview of the life of Jesus—why he came, what he did, and why it matters for us today.
- The who, what, where, when, and why for all four Gospels.
- Compare how these books are alike and how they’re different.
- An in-depth look at how the Gospels were written. Know why we can have confidence that the Gospels are reliable testimonies of the life and work of Jesus Christ.
- A harmony of the Gospels with more than 100 events, all with Scripture references.
- A “who’s who” of more than 50 key people in the Gospels.
- Jesus’ fulfilment of Old Testament prophecies about the Messiah.
- Answers to sceptics’ objections about the resurrection.
- Material written by the Rose staff, along with these contributors: Len Woods, Aaron Clay, and Lisa Clay.
See how everything in the Gospels reveals Jesus as the divine Messiah, Savior, Servant, Healer, and Risen Lord!