Well-known authors and researchers John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs have updated and revised The Facts on Roman Catholicism, an important title from the popular "Facts On" series (of which more than 1.9 million copies have been sold).
Presented in a convenient question-and-answer format, readers are given a general overview as well as detailed information based on a biblical evaluation of the Roman Catholic Church. They discover similarities and differences between the basic theologies of Catholicism and Protestantism. Topics include:
- Have the basic doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church changed?
- What are the sacraments, and how do they function in the life of a Catholic believer?
- What does the Catholic Church teach concerning salvation?
- What unique role does Mary have in Roman Catholicism, and is it biblical?
- Can the differences between Catholics and Evangelicals be set aside?