Well-known authors and noted researchers John Ankerberg, John Weldon, and Dillon Burroughs have updated and revised The Facts on the Mormon Church, a significant title from the popular "Facts On" series (of which more than 1.9 million copies have been sold).
The Facts on the Mormon Church presents the truth about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon) history, doctrines, practices, and theology. Readers find well-researched and easy-to-understand answers to many of the common as well as not-so-common questions surrounding this high-profile church, all in a handy, quick-reference format. Topics include:
- How did Mormonism originate? Who was Joseph Smith?
- Is it a Christian religion? What does it teach about God?
- What is the Mormon doctrine regarding salvation? Life after death?
- Who do they believe Jesus Christ was...is?
- What is the Book of Mormon? The Pearl of Great Price? Doctrine and Covenants?