More than any other time of year, Christmas brings with it an undeniable sense of wonder and awe.
The Advent season gives us the opportunity to delight in the promises we celebrate at Christmas: the HOPE that Jesus will return and make all things new; the JOY that comes from worshiping Him today and for eternity; the PEACE we experience with God today and we long for our world to experience when it is redeemed; and the LOVE of a God who sacrificed His own Son to be in relationship with us.
In The Wonder of Advent, spend a week considering each of the themes of Advent -hope, joy, peace, and love. Each week you'll trace that theme throughout Scripture by looking at: 1) an Old Testament prophecy; 2) a scene from the Christmas story; 3) a moment from Jesus's earthly ministry; 4) a teaching of Jesus; and 5) a promise from Revelation. When your eyes are opened to these threads in Scripture, you'll stand in awe of the glory and love of God, and you'll be motivated to share the wonder of Advent with the world.
- 4 weeks of personal study
- 4 devotional videos featuring music by Adrienne Camp, approximately 15 minutes per session, available via redemption code for individual video-streaming access, printed in Bible study book
- Leader helps for group discussion
- Beautiful full colour interior to enhance your experience
- Specific Advent activities for kids, teens, and adults
- Be reminded of the hope, joy, peace, and love available in Jesus.
- Understand how Old Testament promises and New Testament events tell the full story of Jesus's first advent and look ahead to His return.
- Learn how to set your focus on the promise of Jesus's return and how God wants you to live in the meantime.